- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- USD ($)
- Stainless Steel
- Color Steel Plate
- Plain Roof Tiles
- 0.2-3 Millimeter (mm)
Being dedicated towards making sure full client satisfaction, we manufacture and export highly qualitative Hot Rolled Steel Sheet. The sheets offered by us are made at our well equipped production unit by utilizing the finest steel and innovative technologies under the monitory of our skilful workforce. Various sizes, thicknesses, dimensions and finishes can be accessed by our prominent clients in our offered range of steel sheets. Hot Rolled Steel Sheet is widely used for making agriculture equipments, rims, compressor shells, truck frames and other industrial products.
We export Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Coils / Plain sheets & corrugated sheets, and specialize in exporting very thin galvanized corrugated steel sheets starting from a thickness of 0.11mm BMT upwards, to Africa/Caribbean countries.
- Galvanized steel as per JISG 3302 SGCH, Full Hard from 0.11mm onwards.
- Most common widths of 762mm / 900mm / 914mm / 1000mm / 1220mm.
- Thickness from 0.11mm bmt till 1.2mm
- Galvanized slit Coils in Thicker sizes with Coating upto Z 275 GSm
- We provide circular corrugated Steel Sheets as well as roll formed Trapezoidal Sheets.
- Immaculate finish
- Corrosion proof
- Long working life
- Thickness upto 50mm, Grade Q235
- We export HR plates conforming to various standard specifications
- Required by the customer for African ports.
- Minimum order Quantity: 27mt
- 3500 Per Year
- 40 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Standard Packaging
- Africa, Eastern Europe, Middle East
B-001, ZARNA ENCLAVE, W.E. HIGHWAY, KANDIVALI (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India